Firefox says it’s just updated every time it starts – how to fix.
Mozilla Firefox is a web browser and this browser use widely. When users update and download the latest version of Firefox then users face Sometimes users face problem in Mozilla Firefox updated every time error every time it starts and users update Firefox much time. Ther are two way to solve this error.So if you face this problem then
Follow these steps:
There are two possible causes for this. You may have that tab saved accidentally as your homepage or Firefox may be having trouble saving to your settings file which results in it not realizing you have already seen the “You’ve been updated” message.
“Firefox Updated” tab saved to your home page
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the General panel.
- In the Startup area, highlight the text on the Home Page: box.
- If it includes something similar to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0/whatsnew/ then you have accidentally added the “Firefox Updated” page to the sites that Firefox loads on startup.
- You can fix this by clicking Restore to Default. To change your homepage to something
Firefox is unable to save your preferences:
Firefox changes a setting in its preferences file to determine whether you’ve seen the “Firefox Updated” tab. If you are having problems with that file then Firefox will be unable to save this information and will show you the “Firefox Updated” tab each time you start it. You may also notice that options you select in your Options tab are not kept after you close Firefox.
For more information or support in Hawaii call + 1-855-785-2511 and ask your questions.