Mozilla Firefox Support Windows 7
Mozilla Firefox support windows 7 Number
Mozilla Firefox Support Windows Looking for Mozilla Firefox help & support by Microsoft Certified Technician, Get connected to 24/7 live help and resolve your Mozilla Firefox issues online. Our Expert Technicians at Technologies help you with Browser optimization and EQUIP you with a faster and optimized browsing experience.
How to Download and Install Mozilla Firefox?
Firefox is a popular web browser that you can download it free. It is very fast and customization. Follow this guide to install Firefox on your PC, Mac, or Android device, as well as how to install custom add-ons.
Firefox for Windows 7
- Visit the Mozilla website. The Download link in the green box will automatically detect your operating system and language.
- If you want to download Firefox in another language, or for a different operating system.
- Click the Systems & Language link right below the Download button.
- Click the download button. Your download will start immediately. Once the file is finished downloading, click on it to start the installation. Windows may ask for confirmation before running the file.
- Choose your installation type. Standard is an automatic installation, and is suitable for most users. It installs everything you need to start using Firefox right away. If you choose custom installation, you will be presented with the following options:
- Choose your install location. Firefox will automatically choose the spot it thinks is best to install to. You can change it if you wish.
- Install maintenance service. This will automatically update Firefox in the background. Disable this if you want to manually install updates.
- Choose where to place icons. You will be given the option to pick the Desktop, the Start Menu, and the Quick Launch bar.
- Choose whether you’d like Firefox to be the default browser. This means that any links you click will open with Firefox.
After a few moments, Firefox will be installed, and you can start browsing the web. You can choose to launch the program immediately, or launch it yourself later.
- Import your settings. If you’ve use another browser before Firefox. You will be given the option to import your Options, Bookmarks, History, and Passwords from your old browser. This may take a few moments.