Search Engine Firefox Support
Add or remove a search engine in Firefox
Firefox comes with a number of available search engines by default. You can add or remove the search engines that Firefox uses in just a few clicks.
Add a Search Engine
Many websites offer search engines that you can add to your Firefox Search bar. This allows you to search that specific website directly from your Search bar.
- To add the site-specific engine, visit the website for your desired search engine. (We’ll use youtube.com as an example.)
- Click the magnifying glass on the Search bar on your toolbar addsearch 40 , then click Add “YouTube
- The search engine will appear in your built-in search options.
Remove Search Engines
To remove a search engine, follow these steps:
- Click on the magnifying glass in the Search bar on your toolbar, then click Change Search Settings.
- Click on the search engine you don’t want.
- Click the Remove button to take it off your list.
If you remove a search engine that you added yourself and you change your mind, you’ll have to add it back again (see above). If you remove any of the search engines that come with Firefox by default, click Restore Default Search Engines to bring them back.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact Mozilla support Call +1-855-785-2511 Toll Free