Firefox is not working properly after download latest version:
Users reported certain issues with Firefox on Windows 10 in file explorer, and according to them, Firefox is not working properly after downloading the latest version. This can be a big problem if you use Firefox as your default browser and you face this problem if you want to solve this problem then
- Open the “File” menu, or Firefox Menu then select “Quit Firefox” (do not use the close button on the upper-right corner of the window). If Firefox continues to work improperly, repeat this step and restart your computer.
Clear Firefox Cache:
- Many problems with loading web pages can be resolved by clearing Firefox’s cookies and cache. Open the “Tools” menu, and then select “Clear Private Data”. Select the following items, and then click “Clear Private Data Now”: to solve Firefox crashes.
- Download History
Use Firefox’s Safe Mode:
- Sometimes add-ons for Firefox (extensions or themes) can cause problems. Safe Mode runs Firefox with your add-ons disabled. Follow these steps to start Safe Mode:
- Make sure Firefox is closed (open the “File” menu, then select “Exit”)
- Click the Start button, open the All Programs list, and navigate to the Mozilla Firefox folder. Select “Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)”. Firefox update.
- When the Safe Mode dialog box appears, click “Continue in Safe Mode”
4. Reset Firefox Preferences:
- Close down Firefox completely (open the “File” menu, then select “Exit”) For Firefox error.
- Click the Start button, open the All Programs list, and navigate to the Mozilla Firefox folder. Select “Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)”.
- When the Safe Mode dialog box appears, put a check mark by “Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults” and “Reset toolbars and controls”
- Click “Make Changes and Restart”