Mozilla Firefox Help and Support
Set or change your home page
We will show you how to automatically open a home page when you launch Firefox, or click the Home button.
- Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button
- Click Yes to set this page as your home page.
Tip: More home page settings are available in the Options window
- On the menu button, click the new Fx menu, select the option and then select the General panel.
- From the drop-down menu you can show Firefox an empty page on startup or show all your windows and tabs from your previous session.
- You can also set up multiple pages as your page: Open each page in a separate tab and click Use current page.
Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is how to do it:
- Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options.
- Select the General panel.
- In the Startup box under Home Page: click Restore to Default
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact Mozilla support Call +1-855-785-2511 Toll Free