How to fix slow Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10?
Solution 1 – Change your power settings to high performance
Many users report that Firefox is slowing down on your PC, and this problem is often due to your power settings. According to users, fix slow Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 sometimes turns your Power Plan into Power Savings after your upgrade; therefore it is recommended that you change your settings in high performance.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + S and enter Power Options. Select the power option from the menu
- We have to mention that going into high-performance mode will cause your battery to run faster due to power consumption, but Firefox should work without any recession.
Solution 2 – Switch to a different theme
This is a potential solution, but some users report that it works, so you can try it, according to users, resolves a different, less demanding theme fix with slow Firefox on Windows 10. Users have reported that all recession problems were fixed for them using a theme like high contrast theme.
By reducing the default demand, Firefox can seem surprisingly attractive by changing the default theme, but it should work faster than before. To change your Firefox theme, do the following:
- Open Firefox and click the menu button in the top right corner and choose Add-on.
- Select Get Add-ons tab on the right and click Featured themes.
- Try to find a simple theme that won’t use too much of your resources and install it.