How to fix to update unsuccessful error message while updating Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is a web browser and this browser is widely used. When users update and download the latest version of Firefox, user updates face a fix Firefox update failed error message. If you also have to face this problem and want to fix this problem then how to fix the update failed error message when updating Firefox? Again
Follow these steps:
After restarting the computer, check for updates:
It is possible that another version of Firefox or the previous example that has not been discontinued is interfering with the Firefox update process. This error can also occur if you share your computer with other users, and other users’ accounts are still logged in with Firefox running, the easiest way to solve such problems is to restart your computer. Once the computer starts again: Check Firefox download update.
- Start Firefox
- Click the menu button and click Firefox Help
- About Firefox will start checking for Firefox updates
To resolve this error, close all running programs:
Some programs that can interfere with Firefox, start automatically when you start your computer, before updating Firefox, try closing the program running for the latest version of Firefox.
Run as administrator:
If you’re using Windows 7 or Vista, XP
- Restart the computer so that no Firefox process is activated.
- Open the Windows Start menu, type Firefox and right-click on the “Mozilla Firefox” entry that appears.
- Choose Administrator as Run and Continue if the User Account Control dialog comes up.