To activate Security, Privacy & History in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
Follow these simple steps to activate Mozilla Firefox Security, Privacy & History:
- Firstly, open your Mozilla Firefox Browser.
2. Click on the icon on your right hand side to analyse more Mozilla Firefox options.
3. Click on the icon from the menu to explore Mozilla Firefox Security & Privacy options.
4. Click ‘Privacy & Security’ option and browser your security or privacy settings from here.
Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
How do I clear my Mozilla Firefox History? | Alaska
- Click the Library button, click . and then click
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared.
- Finally, click the button. The window will close and the items you’ve selected will be cleared.